Your IT doesn't have
to be such a headache...
How much easier would your life become if:
- All your IT problems were looked at within minutes?
- You knew with certainty that your data was safe, secure and backups tested?
- Your Business met the Cyber Essentials standard of accreditation?
- You had complete budget predictability, with one fixed cost per month?
- That fixed cost has no 'extras'? From broadband to email, antivirus, anti-malware, security updates, security filtering and backup–it's all included (and more)!
- You had regular meetings with your IT support provider? (What are your business plans? What's new in the IT world that can help your business? Let's keep in touch!)
- You had unlimited third-party liaison? (We manage the relationship with your relevant suppliers.)
Are you a small or medium business in Eastbourne, Sussex or Kent?
We specialise in providing outsourced IT support services to small and medium businesses in Eastbourne, Sussex, Kent and the surrounding areas, because it's a world we know very well. Our clients operate in a variety of sectors and share many of the same technology challenges that you face on a daily basis. We have experience delivering top-quality managed IT services across industries.
Speak to us to find out how we can give you complete Peace of Mind and eliminate your IT headaches.
View our success stories
“The whole team at Southern IT have been nothing short of amazing. I can’t thank you guys enough for what you’ve done to enable us to continue working from home, it’s been so easy with the way we are now setup. When we need you, nothing is too much trouble and the response time is excellent.
Bishop & Light Solicitors
“It would be my pleasure to say how happy we are/I am with the service received
from Southern IT.
Your response is always super quick and proactive – which is a great support when working alone at home. Plus with how technologically challenged I am, the peace of mind that I can rely on you all, is amazing.
Can your business recover from Disaster?
Do you have a backup? Is it sufficient? When did you last review it or test it?
Download our free 17-point checklist to help give you peace of mind that you've got the best system in place for your business needs.